Saturday, November 24, 2007

Hooray for CVS! and Please pray for Noah


Just wanted to quickly say that CVS has a pretty good sale going on this weekend, and I was able to drop by and check it out yesterday afternoon. I certainly got some great deals! Everything you see in the picture was $36 (don't remember the cents, so I'm just posting the $ amounts). I got some Hershey's Dark Chocolate, two packs of Christmas M&Ms, Bic Soleil Razor, toothpaste, freezer bags, Softsoap shower soap, Johnson's lotion, and Maybelline eyeliner and blush. After coupons and EB, I paid $5! In return, I received $26 in Extra Bucks!!!


On another note, baby Noah is in the hospital and not doing well. Please say a prayer for him as you are reminded. (See the link on the side of my blog if you'd like more info about Noah.)

No comments: