Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Making Your Home a Haven Challange - Day #2


1) Refresh Your Spirit - Complete. Personal prayer time followed by continued reading in Ecclesiastes.
2) Take Time to Plan. - Today, my children and I are going with my mom, sister, and aunt on our annual Christmas shopping trip. I guess that means I'm sneaking out of the challange today as far as making a to-do list.
3) Do Something! - We did it yesterday. I guess you can say I was "planning ahead." Yesterday, I knew there would be no time for cleaning today, so while I was working in the entryway and cleaning/organizing our bathroom (see post below), Madison and Cari were unknowingly working on today's assignment. Madison picked up the clutter and vacuumed while Cari dusted the end tables. Thankfully, it still looks great this morning with just a few of Amelia's scattered toys. I have one storage basket that could probably use some organization. If I have time this evening, I may work on that. It's doubtful, though, as like I said, we have the shopping trip and then Madison has basketball practice this evening. It's a busy day ahead but should be lots of fun.
Note: I got up on time again today! This morning, my alarm was set for 5:30. Once again, I strategically placed
it across the room, so I had no choice but to get up and turn it off. Two days in a row. Yay!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi Rhonda!

I found your site though Crystal's challenge. You have a lovely blog and I just wanted to say hello. :o)

Rhonda said...

Thanks!