Saturday, December 1, 2007

Menu Plan Monday





Saturday - Pizza!


Sunday - Youth are sponsoring a soup lunch after church. I don't have to cook!


Monday - Salmon patties, creamed potatoes, corn, peas


Tuesday - Spaghetti w/ground turkey, salad, rolls


Wednesday - Hobo meal (Can't remember the exact name of that. My friend, Cindy, introduced that to me many years ago. You make a hamburger patty and place it on top of foil, put some carrots and onions on top, sprinkle with some Worcestershire sauce and any seasonings you prefer, and then wrap everything tightly within the foil and bake at 325 until done - can't remember how long it takes), cabbage slaw, organic macaroni & cheese


Thursday - Creamy Organic Potato Cheese Soup, Cornbread


Friday - Sandwiches

Visit I'm An Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I don't think I've heard of creamed potatoes. Are they similar to mashed potatoes? How do you make them?

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Karen
www.homeschoolblogger.com/SALT