Wednesday, February 13, 2008

CVS Deals from Last Week

I'm just now finding time to post my CVS deals from Friday. I think this may have been my best trip yet.


2 - L'Oreal Excellence Hair Color (2/$9.98) Used B1G1 coupon
2 - 14 oz. Dark Chocolate M&Ms (2/$4.00) *Received $2 EB
2 - Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste (2/$5.00) Used two $.75 coupons
1 - Softsoap ($1.50)
2 - 9.5 oz Dove Chocolates (2/$6.00) Used $.75 and $1.50 coupon, *Received $2 EB
1 - Soft Soap Body Wash ($3.99) Used $1 coupon,*Received $5 EB (because of purchasing $10 of Colgate products)
1 - Venus Embrace Razor ($9.99) Received $8 EB
1 - Fructis Conditioner ($3.99) Used $1 coupon, *Received $3.99 EB
1 - Maybelline Eyeshadow ($5.49) Used $2 coupon, Received $5.49 EB
2 - Orbit Chewing Gum ($1.19 each) Used B1G1 Coupon


Used $10/$50 coupon

Used $14 EB


Total Out of Pocket = $15.77


Received $26.48 in Extra Bucks!!!!!!

I then went back to CVS Monday evening to purchase a few extra things for our homeschool group's Valentine party yesterday and some treats for my girls tomorrow. I paid for all that with Extra Bucks and still have about half of them left. There are not very many deals this week at CVS, so I'll probably not go back this week.


Like I said, we had our Valentine party with our group yesterday and had a great time. It was quite a busy day starting out with a trip to our local library where the librarian talked to the children about the library, all the resources, how to locate a book, the Dewey Decimal System, etc. Then we had our party, and after that it was time for our tennis lessons. Then I took Madison to the gym to practice before her game last night. We then came home, and by the time I cooked supper and we ate, it was time to go the game. Her team is playing in a tournament with a local county in which there are several teams from different cities/towns. Her team won last night, so they have to play again tonight.


For the party, Cari made sugar cookies, and Madison made chocolate cookies that they each decorated. We put them in cellophane bags and added a note card at the top.



I put together a Valentine-theme bingo game (HEART instead of BINGO) that I found on the internet. I told the other moms that I was very proud of myself. I only printed three cards before I realized I was printing the same card! It would have been so like me to get to the party and give every child the same card. I don't think I would have had enough prizes for all the BINGOs that would have created!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cookies look great!!!! Happy Valentines Day Rhonda!!!!tammyp