Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hello, CVS - I'm back!

For the past several weeks, using my brain too much seemed to increase the pregnancy nausea, so I took a break from thinking beyond normal limits. :>)

I've still been couponing and trying to get the best deals at the grocery store, but I just didn't have it in me to bother with CVS. After all, it does involve research, matching coupons, etc. The grocery store scenario was enough for me, and I just had no energy left for CVS.

I'm now happy to say that I'm feeling much better, and I'm back on the bandwagon! For the past couple of weeks, I've been getting some pretty good deals. Here's what I got yesterday:

1 - 3 pack Dial Soap (on sale for $1.99, used $.60 coupon) Received $1 EB
1 - Almay eye shadow (on sale for $6.99, used $1.00 coupon) Received $5 EB
2 - Sunlight Dishwishing Liquid (on sale for $1.39 B1G1 free, used two $.25 coupons)
2 - Purex Laundry Detergent (on sale $5.99 B1G1 free, used $1.00 coupon and $.50 coupon)

Used $3/$15 coupon
Used $4 EB

Paid $6.42, Received $6 EB !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Rhonda,

It's Therese Miller from "Eden String Quartet". I stumbled over your blog while internet surfing today and saw your post that you wrote a couple months ago. Anyways, yes, my sister Krista did get married last summer to George and now they have a beautiful baby girl named Grace. I may be a bit biased since she is my niece. :) Also, my Mom will be 50 next year and the dvd was done 2 yrs. ago. I'm glad your family has enjoyed the dvd! If you have any other questions you can e-mail us. =)