Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Signs of Summer


Here's my cucumber plants - no blooms yet.


I almost had some blueberries, but I didn't get them covered up when we had a morning freeze back in the spring. They've been this size for two months!


I have a cantaloupe bloom! But don't worry, I'm not getting too excited yet. I know we're still in the fragile stages!


Note to self: Pansies need water.


My Hosta is growing nicely this year, but if we don't get some rain soon, they may not be very pretty much longer. I think we have a watering ban except for after 10:00 p.m. (I need to check on that.) If so, I need to do some late night watering.


Here's Amelia playing in the sand. Brad had purchased this for an outside project, but Amelia has now claimed it for her own.


Madison at the All-Star Tournament last week.


Typical Sisters.....

2 comments:

Angela McRae said...

I love the pictures, especially of the girls. Those are great!

Anonymous said...

FYI - The water restrictions in Coweta County are as follows: You may water from midnight until 10 am on Sun, Tues, Thurs (if your house number is odd) or Mon, Wed, Sat (if your house number is even). Vegetables gardens are exempt from the watering ban