Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I need your help!

All you have to do is read this. If there is just one person out there that reads this blog today, that will be a help to me.

I was speaking with a friend on the phone last night when I mentioned that this past Sunday evening I was having several contractions that were pretty close together, and I nearly started to panic because I have so many things that I feel are "undone" right now. You may ask, "then why are you blogging right now instead of doing those things?" Good question. I'll get right to the point. I need someone to hold me accountable today. Even if you don't want to, I can pretend you are. Here's what needs to get accomplished today:

*Get my bag packed for the hospital
*Do something with the piles of clothes that are scattered about my bedroom right now. I'm in the middle of changing Cari and Amelia's clothes out for the new season, as well as purging what doesn't need to stick around. The EBay sells weren't very successful, so I need to get everything bagged up that needs to go to the consignment shop, bag up what needs to be donated, throw out the junk, and store in the attic the things that can be handed down. I need to do this so I can actually take the stuff to the consignment shop and donation box when I'm out tomorrow. (I plan to stay home all day today.) Then I need to actually get everything organized into the closets.
*Clean out the car! I'll spare you the details, but it's a mess.

But first, we need to eat breakfast, do regular chores, and get the school work completed. Okay, here we go. Please pray for motivation (I'm starting to feel a little already after typing this) and energy - I need my vitamins!

3 comments:

Angela McRae said...

Oh my goodness! I wonder if Amelia's prediction is going to come true!

Angie said...

With all of that work...you will be having contractions! Take care of yourself.

Angie said...

With all of that work....you WILL be having contractions! Take care of yourself.