Monday, December 1, 2008

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I certainly did! My sister hosted the meal this year and insisted that I didn't have to bring anything, which was very nice. The meal was great, and even though I was feeling a little sleep deprived, I still enjoyed the day. I have way too much to be thankful for to not enjoy this day, and what's not to enjoy? Spending time with your family and eating delicious food that you didn't have to cook - it doesn't get much better than that!

Here's a few pictures from the day --





Here's Matthew celebrating in typical two-week-old style....



I actually caught him with his eyes open!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a blessed woman indeed!! Baby is beautiful and looks like he is doing very well. Sleep, ah yes, well this to shall pass!! Blessings to you and your family this CHRISTmas season. tammyp

Rhonda said...

Thanks, Tammy! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas together also!