Monday, January 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday




I haven't posted our menu plan in quite a while, but now that things are getting a little better in the schedule department with a new baby in the house, I thought today would be a good day to start back. Here's what we're eating (or have already eaten) for supper this week:

Saturday - Pampered Chef Taco Ring, Homemade Guacamole and Chips
Sunday - For church fellowship meal, I made chicken and broccoli casserole, wheat rolls, and brownies.
Monday - Spaghetti and Rolls (I'm going to try a Jordan Rubin spaghetti sauce recipe. If it turns out well, I'll post the recipe.)
Tuesday - Northern beans, sweet potatoes, slaw, and Mexican cornbread
Wednesday - Beef burritos and Mexican rice (another Jordan Rubin recipe)
Thursday - Turkey sausage on whole wheat biscuits, hashbrown casserole
Friday - Leftovers or out to eat

Click HERE to view more menus over at "I'm an Organizing Junkie."

No comments: