Thursday, January 22, 2009

Triple Coupons at Ingles this Week!

Aren't you excited about that? I know I am! Here's my plan of action:

First of all, I did my normal routine of matching coupons to the sales in their weekly ad paper. Now, I'm going through all of my coupons and taking out all that are $.50 or less (since that is as much as they will triple). Then, I'm going to make a list of all the coupons and how much I will save so that I will not have to be flipping/searching through the coupons in Ingles - that would keep me in the store for hours!

I haven't decided if I'm going to coupon shop and then go back another time for everything else or do it all at once. Historically, triple coupon time is a great opportunity for me to stock up, and it can take a little longer to shop, but it is worth it.

Examples: At first glance, I noticed that pizza rolls are $1/box. I have several $0.35 coupons - I wonder if they'll pay me $.05 to take those pizza rolls? (I know those aren't the healthiest things in the freezer, but we like those for quick lunches on school days.) Also, Puffs are $1/box, and I have several $0.25 coupons, making them $0.25 a box.

I hope to find many more deals like these. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: