Monday, February 9, 2009

Recent Pictures

Thanks to Meredith Ivy, I recently downloaded a free copy of Picasa from Google. I had asked her about a cute picture on her blog, and she told me that she edited it with that program. This is a great program, and maybe I don't have to learn so much about photography after all, since Picasa does a great job of fixing my mistakes! Here are some pictures I've been playing around with:

This is a picture I took of Madison before her last regular season game. Note that she did finally capture the elusive 3-pointer, and I really, really hope she'll get more in the upcoming All-Star Tournament.


This is Cari before her last game. Surprisingly, she loved playing basketball and became quite aggressive - even earning the nickname "the thief" from being such a good ball stealer.


This is a family picture we took before church yesterday. I don't like to see pictures of myself, but sometimes it's inevitable.


These are recent shots of Matthew. He turned three months old yesterday, and last night rolled over twice from his back to his tummy. This is much earlier than the others. Something tells me I might want to start childproofing the house sooner than later!


6 comments:

Meredith Ivy said...

That's so great you downloaded Picasa and enjoying using it. We love it. :)

Rhonda said...

It's exactly what I've been looking for! Thanks again.

BTW, my oldest daughter's name is "Ivy" Madison - it didn't hit me until today that Ivy was your middle name. You don't see that name very often, but I think it's very pretty.

Meredith Ivy said...

Oh, how neat-- Ivy Madison is beautiful! When I was very young, I complained about having such a unique middle name, but I've grown to love it. :)

Angela McRae said...

Those are great photos! I'll have to check out Picasa!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, you all look well and happy! Praise the Lord for HIS mercy and grace on us :-)!!tammyp

Rhonda said...

Thanks, Tammy!