Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Vaccine Book by Dr. Sears


I recently finished reading this book and found it to be very informative. Dr. Sears states the facts about each vaccine and answered a lot of questions that I've been pondering. He gives reasons why you may want to get each vaccine and reasons why some people decide not to give their children the vaccine. If you've been dealing with the "vaccine question," this would be a good book for you to read. It educates parents on what they need to know and then leaves the decisions in their hands with no pressure from either side of the argument.

1 comment:

Momma Jo said...

Thanks for sharing about this book. I'm going to look for it at the Library. I got my children all the initial vaccines during the first 3 years but since have really questioned what ones were/are necesarry and being a homeschool Mom didn't have to legally worry before Kindergarten. My mother and her 5 siblings never received any vaccines.
Momma Jo
http://www.makingJesusmypearl.blogspot.com