Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A New Recipe - Latin Lasagna

I love to try new recipes, especially when they're a hit! This one definitely was!! We enjoyed it Saturday evening while watching the usual Saturday evening college football. It's from Sunny Anderson's (Food Network) recipe file. I'm two for two with her recipes. I highly recommend this one.

LATIN LASAGNA

(I changed it just a little bit. I used cottage cheese instead of ricotta cheese - I just don't like ricotta cheese. And I used ground beef instead of ground pork. I tried to tone it down a little also since some of my crew will not eat spicy foods.)

3 comments:

Sunny Anderson said...

cute crew :-), thanks for trying the recipe and making it your own! i really appreciate the support!

Angela McRae said...

OK, that is so cool that a cooking celebrity commented on your blog -- and on MY nieces and nephew!

Rhonda said...

I completely agree! and I went to her blog and told her so!