Monday, October 5, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


It's been a long time since I've posted a weekly menu, so I thought it was about time to do it again. Here's what we'll be having this week (I've started grocery shopping on Friday mornings, so I'll begin with the weekend):
**Friday - Take home from Majic Wok - love that place!
**Saturday - Had some friends over and grilled hamburgers. Also served homemade potato salad, baked beans, and dark chocolate brownies.
**Sunday - After chuch, had Zaxby's for lunch and then made turkey spaghetti and rolls for supper.
**Monday - Looks like it's going to be a great day for some Chili served with Mexican cornbread muffins - I use my regular cornbread recipe and add chopped jalapenos, half or more of a can of creamed corn, onions, and sharp cheddar cheese.
**Tuesday - Chicken and broccoli casserole, salad, bread
**Wednesday - Coleman organic hotdogs served with (hopefully) leftover chili, cheese, and sourkraut (I recently discovered I really like sourkraut, and it's good for you - think fermented).
**Thursday - Chicken and vegetable stirfry (I add carrotts, onions, cabbage, and zucchini) served with Jasmine rice and sweet & sour sauce.

No comments: