Friday, February 19, 2010

CVS Deal - February 18, 2010


I sort of fell off the CVS wagon sometime last year. If I had to go in there for some particular reason, I would try to find some deals, but I didn't study them out weekly as I had in the past. When Christmas arrived, I missed being able to put together some goody bags from my CVS stash, so I've tried to get back at it this year. I'm remembering how fun it is - it truly is like a game!

Here's what I bought yesterday:

Glade Candles
On Sale for $6/each Purchase $12 in Glade products and receive $4 in Extra Bucks.
I purchased two and had one $3 off coupon.
$12 - $3 = $9 ($4 in EB)

Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield
On Sale for $3.50 and receive $3.50 in EB with purchase. I had a $2 off coupon.
$3.50 - $2 = $1.50 ($3.50 in EB)

Aussie Shampoo
On sale for $2.99 and receive $2 in EB with purchase. I had a $1 off coupon.
$2.99 - $1 = $1.99 ($2 in EB)

When I went into CVS, I scanned my card at the coupon printer and received a $5 off of $15 purchase. What great timing!

I also had $9 in EB to spend.

So, after coupons and EB, I spent $1.50 out of pocket and received $9.50 in EB!!!

No comments: