Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy Birthday, Brad!

Today is my husband's birthday, but we celebrated yesterday. Madison has softball practice tonight, and we wanted everyone to be in on the celebration, so we did it a day earlier. That made it more of a surprise, too, since he wasn't expecting anything the day before his birthday. I fixed some of his favorite foods - grilled cheeseburgers along with homemade guacamole dip and chips. This was followed by Slow Cooker Brownie Peanut Butter Pudding topped with vanilla ice cream (from The Cake Doctor Returns! book) Extremely rich and sweet but yummy!

We were hiding around the table when he came home from work. When he turned the corner out of the kitchen, we yelled "Surprise," and I took a quick picture. I can hardly ever get him to smile for a picture, so I thought that maybe he would during a "surprise attack." It worked!

1 comment:

Angela McRae said...

That's a great picture of him! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRAD!