Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Doing Good

I could say things are slowing down enough to give me some "blogging time" but that really wouldn't be true. I'm giving myself 10 minutes to blog right now, so whatever comes out in that time period will have to suffice. I've had some things on my mind and wanted to get them out before they are "gone with the wind." That happens pretty quickly sometimes, so I have to be careful....

Proverbs 3:27 has been swimming through my brain a LOT here lately.

Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, When it is in the power of your hand to do [so].

But along with that verse, in order to "do good" in some situations, God has been having to work on me in regards to facing some fears in my life - things that don't generally come easy.

I'll share more next time.

No comments: